Other Internet Safety Resources
- The Online Mom - Dedicatied to helping parents protect their kids and encourage responsible behavior as they make the most of the new digital world. The Online Mom Tips for Parents
- Common Sense Media – provides ratings for Movies, TV, Games, Books, Websites, and Music as well as advice on the big issues so you can understand media's impact on kids. Common Sense Media's Essential Advice for Managing Media
- Keeping Kids Safe - Tips from a UK site O2 about children, mobiles, and the internet
- Children Online - Provides links to a variety of resources by topic.
- On Guard Online - information from the FTC about social networking, cell phones, texting, sexting, cyberbullying, & more.
- Cyber Education Consutlants - Lori Getz offers consultations, in home sessions, and sessions via webcam.
- Good to Know by Google - Keeping Your Family Safe Online